Dr. Kimberly Cress Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Cress?

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Best Psychiatrist I have ever had . She is caring, has great expertise prescribing Meds, & she's always on time. Dr Cress has a friendly & helpful staff who always have great attitudes . If there were a 6 star rating I'd give it !! I've been a patient for almost 3 yrs.

Highly unprofessional, greedy and dangerous

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Dr. Cress has been extremely greedy, wants to take your money, unprofessional and not able to understand your medical condition and doesn't seem to even care. She thinks her approach is the best and treats you like fool. She will change her colors the moment you say you don't want TMS or don't have money! She is very nice (though completely ignorant about subject matter) if you throw some money at her. She wants to sell TMS which is extremely costly treatment. For her TMS is ultimate healer (read ultimate money generator) as she doesn't take insurance. There are many other and much better. I will giver her a pass!

I'm Back

Posted on July 8th, 2014

Not only do I have it back, I have it back better than ever thanks to Dr. Cress's knowledge and experience.

Karen of Katy

Posted on October 21st, 2013

I find Dr. Cress very caring and personable. She listens to my entire situation and understands reasons for my depression. She has helped me find the right mix of medications to enable me to work on several difficult situations that are major stressors in peoples lives. She remembers my case and responds knowing my weaknesses like lack of good sleep habits, and diet.

Amazing TMS Team

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Compassionate, attentive, caring, personal, wonderful!

Dr Cress is great!

Posted on May 19th, 2010

I've been going to Dr Cress for more than 5 years now and she has been a lifesaver especially after my wife died. She is a very caring and professional. There is no clinical feel at all throughout her office.

Posted on March 13th, 2010

Dr. Cress is very knowledgable and caring. She asks poignant questions in order to determine the efficacy of prescribed medications and makes intuitive recommendations. She is familiar with all of the meds that I take and only prescribes those that will not cause a problem with them. I drive from Katy to see her in Sugarland because she is so well informed in an area that requires sensitivity.

Posted on October 19th, 2017