Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly N Crittenden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kimberly N Crittenden has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kimberly N Crittenden has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kimberly N Crittenden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Worst doctor ever!! She was always late to the appointment And would rush me out. She never showed interest in the pregnancy or ask me how I was doing..I was always waiting anywhere from 30min to an hour and a half just to be in the actual room for only 5 min!! She once took an hour to call me back then when I finally got into the room she had me wait another 30 min and I could hear her talking to her staff about how her lingerie doesn't fit her anymore then go into a personal phone call!!! That really did it for me. She is the most unprofessional ob
my experience with Dr crittenden was horrible each time i went back to see her. she has terrible bed side manners. she didnt seemed to be concerned of any of my issues and would rush to leave the room. when i would have to get any test done or lab work she would call me about a week to two weeks later to let me know of the results, which i had already found out by the physician that i work for. one night she called me to let me know results of lab work i had done about a week ago and she asked if i was going to go back in to see her for a follow up appt and i had told her no i had cancelled all upcoming appt and that i was going to see another obgyn, she said why is that, my response was because she simple did nothing for me, you gave me no answers and she said "well what were your questions". thinking to myself i wanted to call her every name in the book but i'm better than than. she said ok well then if you cant get your answers at the other place than you are free to come back and she hung up on me..so today i went to see my new ob doc and i absolutely loved him..And will never ever go back to her again.. her staff also sucks they have no knowledge of whats going on....
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kimberly N Crittenden accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly N Crittenden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.