Dr. Kimberly Crittenden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Crittenden?

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Her staff in Women center down town were rude. They are unwilling to help you through your situation.

Worst doctor to choose!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Worst doctor ever!! She was always late to the appointment And would rush me out. She never showed interest in the pregnancy or ask me how I was doing..I was always waiting anywhere from 30min to an hour and a half just to be in the actual room for only 5 min!! She once took an hour to call me back then when I finally got into the room she had me wait another 30 min and I could hear her talking to her staff about how her lingerie doesn't fit her anymore then go into a personal phone call!!! That really did it for me. She is the most unprofessional ob

do not see this doctor. you will be disappionted

Posted on March 21st, 2012

my experience with Dr crittenden was horrible each time i went back to see her. she has terrible bed side manners. she didnt seemed to be concerned of any of my issues and would rush to leave the room. when i would have to get any test done or lab work she would call me about a week to two weeks later to let me know of the results, which i had already found out by the physician that i work for. one night she called me to let me know results of lab work i had done about a week ago and she asked if i was going to go back in to see her for a follow up appt and i had told her no i had cancelled all upcoming appt and that i was going to see another obgyn, she said why is that, my response was because she simple did nothing for me, you gave me no answers and she said "well what were your questions". thinking to myself i wanted to call her every name in the book but i'm better than than. she said ok well then if you cant get your answers at the other place than you are free to come back and she hung up on me..so today i went to see my new ob doc and i absolutely loved him..And will never ever go back to her again.. her staff also sucks they have no knowledge of whats going on....

Posted on March 16th, 2012

I personally would NOT recommend Dr.Crittenden to anyone. She doesnt seem to care much of her patients and thoer concerns..It alson seemed like she was in just a hurry to get out of the room and didnt want to hear your problems. Her staff wasnt much of a big help either..

i thank god for dr crittenden

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I had Dr .crittenden as my doctor twice she was amazing she treated me well she cared for me and made me feel as if I was her only patient she never rushed and if she did it was because she had to deliver someone's baby. I am now on birth control for two years now and plan on calling her to remove my our so I can plan baby #3 . I recommend her to my sister who had a beautiful daughter and I would recommend everyone to visit crittenden!!. God bless you Dr. And may you have many many more great years to come! :)

My doctor,

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I've had Dr. Kimberly Crittenden as my doctor for years already she treated me well, and she left me from being infertile because of Ovarian cysts to fertile again. I recommend her to any of my friends. yea, people have there differences with her but honest to God she's a really good doctor. She will be delivering my first baby, and she's been doing good so far, :)

Worst dr and experience ever

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Let's see, where do I begin? I was in my first pregnancy and very excited. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for two years and finally our prayers were answered. I found dr. Crittenden online and decided to setup my first appointment with her. It went well, it was a typical first appointment. Throughout the months, we discovered that I had high blood pressure issues. I was sent to a perinatologist for weekly sonograms to make sure the baby was thriving in the womb. The last two months of pregnancy, my blood pressure was really high and my perinatologist sent mevto the hospital to deliver three times, but dr crittenden brushed it off and sent me home. Finally, on my last visit to the perinatologist, my blood pressure was so high, that he had to call and threaten to deliver my baby himself if they weren't going to do anything. Dr. Crittended reluctantly decided to induce me the next day. I was 37 weeks. I went in the night before, they used cervidil to get things going, and then started pitocin the next morning. I went three hours with no epidural, but finally broke down and got one. At the nine hour mark, dr crittenden came in and checked my progress. She told me that I was only dilated to one cm ( which i found out later was a lie)and that I needed a c-section. I begged for a little more time, but she wasn't hearing it. I was wheeled back and cut open. My beautiful son was born. He was perfect and didn't have any problems. Well, not that night, but the next, I started experiencing the most horrific pain I've ever felt in my life. I cried hysterically into my pillow for hours. My husband tried calling the nurses, but all they knew how to do was treat me like a hypochondriac and offer Motrin. I apparently was some kind of burden to them. I finally fell asleep after every last drop of energy had left my body. I think I was in shock at this point. The next day, a nurse came in, I was still crying softly and shivering. She jabbed a needle into my leg and injected me with something. I asked what it was, and after some more questioning, I found out it was something they used in mental hospitals to calm down unruly patients. Dr. Crittenden finally decided to grace us with her presence later that morning. She came in and declared "what's the problem!" like it was some huge burden to her to come check on me. After I explained to her what I was feeling she said, "well, I guess we can do a scan if that will give you peace of mind." she then walked out. After waiting three hours for my scan and another two for the results, it was found out that I had an infectious fluid pocket under the left side of my incision and that it had swelled at such a rate, it was pulling my incision back apart from the inside. Needless to say, I was in the hospital for nine days trying to recover. I finally made it home with my family and aside from the trauma, I was grateful to have my precious gift and my husband next to me. Two years later, I moved to a different state, became pregnant again from the use of fertlity medicines and had a wonderful doctor. I had my files from Dr. Crittenden and that hospital sent to my dr to see if I could try for a vbac. As I was in the room watching my dr flip through some of the pages of my file, he suddenly asked, " why did they make you have a c-section?" I told him that Dr. Crittenden said I wasn't dilating fast enough. He said "four centimeters in 9 hours wasn't fast enough for her?" well, being that I was told that I had only dilated to one, I'm not sure....I was lied to, and because of that, I suffered horrific complications and I will never be able to have a natural birth. I had my c-section at 5pm. So I guess, Dr. Crittenden, (and please note the sarcasm), I'm glad you were able to make it home to your family that night in time for dinner and without the worry of having to come back up there to deliver my baby. I'm glad it was worth it for YOU to lie and to take away any hope I have for a normal natural child birth. You are the worst doctor and I can't believe you still have your medical license. You ate very lucky that it took me two years to figure out that you lied to me. The statute of limitations ran out for me to sue you. Just know, that I did have a case, and you lucked out barely by two months. You are an evil person. I delivered my second baby boy with my new doctor via c-section. After sharing my traumatic experience with him, he took such good care of me. I love my new doctor. He had compassion and experience and I couldn't have asked for a better angel to come into my life and deliver my baby. And guess what... I'm pregnant again, and this time, with the wonderful dr I have, I am actually at ease and EXCITED!!!

So personable and perfessional!

Posted on September 17th, 2010

This doctor is amazing at making you feel comfortable in such a professional way. Of all of the times I have been in her office for OB visits, I have never felt that I asked a silly question or that my question didnt matter. I also never felt judged or scrutinezed by her nor her office staff. The waiting room wait may be a little long but its worth it to have a good Dr. I suggest her to all of my friends!

error during my procedure

Posted on June 26th, 2010

I went in for a bladderlift and she got band stuck on my uretha and damaged it leaving me leaking I have had numerous procedures to repair and still in bad shape and she didnt go see me at hospial until next day the uroligist who came to remove the band came and checked on me SHE DIDNT EVEN CALL ME TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING I CALLED HER VERY UPSET I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER

Posted on August 18th, 2017