Dr. Kimberly J Damore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly J Damore?

High Praise for Dr. D'Amore

From beginning to end she was always ready to be there. I felt very comfortable around he and she listens to your concerns. I never felt rushed or self conscience. She is a true artist and knows her craft very well, indeed. She replaced a bona fide debacle into a truly amazing reformation. Her office staff and surgical team are top notch as well. I would give her 10 stars, if I could.

Great doctor

Don't Wait to Feel Great - Do it Now

From the initial consultation to the final post-op visit, Dr. D'Amore and staff made me feel & look so much better!!! I found myself asking, "Why did I wait so many years to have this surgery - it significantly changed my life?!" Mobility has increased, and I can now workout without the pain from being top-heavy. Dr. D'Amore showed a true interest in my well-being and surgical concerns; no questions were left unanswered. She was able to deliver on a much needed surgery to correct my back, neck and image issues which were all caused by carrying excessive breast tissue. Don't hesitate or procrastinate any longer, because reducing your breast size will be life altering! Recovery time is minimal and, in my case, I lost no sensation (which is a major concern for most woman who want this procedure). I love the new me!!!

Fantastic surgeon!! Recovery was comfortable and love my results!

Amazing experience from consultation to post-op

Dr. D'Amore explained my procedure in detail and was happy to answer all of my questions which put me at ease before surgery. I was given a couple different options for financing which made the process incredibly easy. Dr. D'Amore checked on me after surgery to see how I was feeling and she even sent me beautiful flowers. She was always available to help me with any questions or concerns both pre-op and post-op. I couldn't be happier with my results and I would recommend Dr. D'Amore to anyone!

the best

Dr Kim is amazing her energy and ability are the best

Dr. D'Amore literally changed my life. I had breast cancer and required a mastectomy and that was our first encounter. She helped me thru a very difficult time not only with her expertise in plastic surgery but in helping me with the emotional aspect of such a diagnosis. Then years later when I was interested in having a deformity on my hip repaired as well as some other improvements, she was wonderful. Again. not only with her artistry and skill. but as an emotional support. She is the BEST.

Breast Aug

Kimberly is an amazing plastic surgeon. She exceeded my expectations, and I am very pleased with my results. My life has changed for the better. I enjoyed having a full female staff, even down to the operating room. Dr. D'Amore knows her stuff and is passionate about her work. One thing you shouldn't expect is fancy spa feeling in office. She is a bare bones operation which is my style. All business, no frills. I highly recommend her. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

She changed my life

my primary care physician recommended Dr Kimberly D'Amore for a breast reduction because I had been struggling with my breasts for years they were too big for my body frame and just causing a lot of problems for me. I must tell you I went to her without expecting anything she is the best thing that has ever happened to me she changed my life literally. not only am I in awe of her work she has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor she cares she follows up she is an artist a doctor and a woman. if you need any type of surgery done on your breast I recommend Dr. Kimberly D'Amore, she will be the best thing that have ever happened to you trust me you will be so pleased you will be recommending her to everybody that you know.

Doctor D'amore is amazing. I've had two surgeries and both came out wonderful. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Kimberly D'Amore truly cares for each and every patient

It was my experience from start to finish that she was attentive to every detail and question that I might have. I gave her the highest rating possible, plus her nurse/secretary "Linda" is terrific. Both are very caring and even sent me flowers after my surgery. Surgery went as well as expected considering. Recovery was painful but the surgeon did her job very well and was a true comfort. Even gave me her cell number if I had a question after surgery. VERY CARING and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

Breast Augmentation

I had breast Augmentation in 2012. Dr. D'Amore is professional, takes her time with you and answers all questions. She did an amazing job with my surgery and I recommend her highly, I had no complications post op. She is the best.