Dr. Kimberly Dickey Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Dickey?

Dr. Dickey

Posted on January 31st, 2017

The best doctor ever. Very friendly and a happy person. Knows what she's doing. I have had visiting her with my 3 pregnancies and would go back if need it... Recommend :)

Posted on April 25th, 2015

She delivered both of our children who are 3 and 2 now, outstanding lady!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I've been with her through a hysterectomy due to severely heavy periods. She is the best! I will stay with her until she retires.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr Dickey was the doctor on call the day I went into labor. She was very professional, wonderful and kind. Initially, I was nervous and worried as I was a VBAC patient. But, she reassured me and encouraged me to deliver my baby vaginally. If it wasn't her I am sure I would have ended up with a c section.

A great Dr.

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I went to see Dr. Dickey for a second opinion for a hysterectomy and because I she had high ratings - I liked her so much I switched Drs. and am so glad I did. She performed a very difficult hysterectomy on me, she came in on her day off to check on me when I was hospitalized, explained my medical situation to my fiancé and myself in a clear, compassionate way. I don't believe if I would have had such a successful surgical outcome if it wasn't for her.

The best

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I had Dr. Dicky for my first child. She is very kind and wonderful doctor that I have ever seen. Now, I moved to another state and got pregnant, so I wish if I would be able to see her again.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Dickey was my doctor for my first and only child in 2009. At first, she was wonderful and was very professional and caring. She was always running late for my appointment, which didn't bother me most days. I had one appt. scheduled and she was running about 45 minutes behind schedule. The receptionist asked if I wanted to wait to see Dr. Dickey or would I mind seeing a nurse practitioner ASAP. I opted for the nurse practitioner. A few appointments later, which was a last minute appt. and the only time I could get was in the middle of the day during the work week. I was told that again, Dr. Dickey was running behind. I asked politely, if I could possibly see a nurse practitioner because I was on my lunch break and needed to get back to work ASAP. I got called back almost immediately and was seen by Dr. Dickey. She storms in the room and practically is yelling at me telling me that I can't demand that I be seen right away. I was about 7 months pregnant, super hormonal, and absolutely in shock that she would treat me this way. I explained that I had been offered to see a nurse practitioner before, which is why I had asked this time. If I wasn't so far along in my pregnancy I would have switched doctors. It's been two years and I still think about how badly I was treated.

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I have had Dr. Drickey for all three of my pregnancies, the most recent being a twin pregnancy. She is extremely thorough and really takes the time to talk with you. She's become like family to me, my husband, and my children.

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I "got" Dr. Dickey by default during an emergency at Swedish Edmonds. Apparently, she was on call and I must say, had she not been, I may not be alive today. I have a rare and precarious condition that she did not "poo-poo". As a matter of fact, she has stuck with me and made sure to find the most skilled professionals to deal with my issue. She is committed, courteous and even kind and loving, if I may say that. Thank God for Dr. Dickey.

Posted on March 20th, 2009

She is an Amazing doctor! very caring and knowlegable! i highly reccomend her!

Posted on April 24th, 2017