Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly K Dobler
Dr. Kimberly K Dobler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dobler is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Dobler has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly K Dobler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kimberly K Dobler has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Kimberly K Dobler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
I visited this doctor a few times. I went in to have my migraines properly diagonosed and to find a treatment to regulate them, and she told me I was just experiencing headaches and that I just need to "deal with them". I dealt with my migraines for another 9 months, until I had enough and visited an doctor with that speciality. She was able to help me. Dr. Dobler did nothing and belittled how I felt. This was just one of many times I felt bad and nervous to visit her. I do not recommend her if in a doctor you want someone to be compassionate and understanding.
Started going to her about a year and a half ago. I really like her she is very knowledgeable. I thought she wasn't the most friendly/poor bedside manner but after going for a few more appts it really has improved. Recommend!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dobler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kimberly K Dobler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly K Dobler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, OH.