Dr. Kimberly Dobler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Dobler?

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I visited this doctor a few times. I went in to have my migraines properly diagonosed and to find a treatment to regulate them, and she told me I was just experiencing headaches and that I just need to "deal with them". I dealt with my migraines for another 9 months, until I had enough and visited an doctor with that speciality. She was able to help me. Dr. Dobler did nothing and belittled how I felt. This was just one of many times I felt bad and nervous to visit her. I do not recommend her if in a doctor you want someone to be compassionate and understanding.

Posted on June 7th, 2014

Love her! Recommend!

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Fast and efficient, tells it like it is, good at what she does, great follow up

Made me feel like I was overreacting

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Was very rude, did not listen to what I had to say and made me feel as of I was overreacting to my symptoms. I left the appointment so frustrated that I began to cry. STAY AWAY

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Started going to her about a year and a half ago. I really like her she is very knowledgeable. I thought she wasn't the most friendly/poor bedside manner but after going for a few more appts it really has improved. Recommend!

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Dobler is quick and easy to visit. I've been seeing here for 3 years and have no complaints!

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

This doctor is really gentle and knows her stuff. She gives me great comprehensive care.

Good family physician

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I have been going to her for a couple years now and have been very happy thus far. She listens to me and cares. My teenage daughter also feels comfortable with her and has only good things to say about her.

Do not waste your time!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I have seen her a few times for a few different things. She is extremely unfriendly, has a tendency to make me feel very uncomfortable during the visit. I would recommend seeing another doctor. Basically, she is a very rude person. I was completely rushed the last time I was there, from the medical assistant at the beginning to the end of the appointment. She refilled my prescription for me to the nearest pharmacy for 90 days before I could tell her I needed to have them mail ordered to me. She clearly got upset because she just sent a refill to a pharmacy electronically. I apologized but she "huffed and puffed", a little more open communication between dr and patient and we could have avoided that small mishap. She is a family dr but I would highly suggest you NEVER send your children to her. If she is this rude with adults, I can't imagine her bedside manner with children!

Love her!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Great doctor! Happy I found her.

Needs to have her license repudiate!!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Had an appointment with Dr. Kim Dobler, she misdiagnosed me, had no compassion or expressed any cause of alarm, like it was all in my head, for the severe pain I was experiencing, If i wasn't so persistent into having more test ran by another physician, I could have died, another physician rushed me in for emergency operation. I feel obligated to inform the public, listen to your heart an body. Life is precious..

Great doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Little wait... Addressed all my concerns, helped me out and followed up on all my results.