- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly A Alford MD
Dr. Kimberly A Alford, MD is a doctor primarily located in Windsor, NC, with other offices in Windsor, NC and Greenville, NC. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Kimberly A Alford has 3 locations
Dr. Kimberly A Alford has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kimberly A Alford has the following 3 expertise
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kimberly A Alford Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kimberly A Alford
Dr. Alford graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 2003. She works in Windsor, NC and 2 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Alford is affiliated with Vidant Bertie Hospital.