Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Ephgrave
Dr. Kimberly Ephgrave, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with another office in Iowa City, IA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ephgrave is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic and Veterans Administration Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Ephgrave has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kimberly Ephgrave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.