Dr. Kimberly N Feigin Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly N Feigin?

Dr. Feigin performed an ultrasound guided breast biopsy on me today at Sloan Kettering. I was a nervous wreck going in, but the Doctor was kind and patient and explained everything to me before anything started. During the procedure, I did feel pain and discomfort, which she immediately took care of by giving me an extra shot of lidocaine. Can't say it was a pleasant thing to go through but I am glad I had this doctor as she made me feel as comfortable as I could have felt, given the circumstances. Highly recommend her.

Metastatic Melanoma