Dr. Kimberly Finder Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Finder?

Dr. Finder is the BEST!

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I enjoyed reading all the reviews. I have to say that I have not had a few of the procedures that unsatisfied clients have had with her, but I have seen her since 2007 and am very satisfied with all the procedures I've had done by Dr. Finder. I go to her regularly for botox and fillers. My lips are perfect every time and not overdone. I recently went to her for Sculptra and the results are amazing. For those of you who are dissatisfied with your liposuction results, I suggest you start exercising and make an effort to keep off the fat. Dr. Finder is fabulous!

Wonderful Doctor, best I have used for facial aesthetics

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Wow, she is so knowledgeable about fillers, botox, all sorts of procedures and tailors it to your facial structure. I went to her thinking I needed cheek fillers, she gave me her very honest opinion. She felt I really needed filler under my eyes instead. Boy was she right, and did she ever do the job of an artist. I absolutely love her work and her professional expertise. Highly Recommend.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I have been a patient for several years and have always been impressed by Dr. Finder's professionalism and the quality of her work. No one knows I am having any procedures done. They just think I look really good for my age.

Posted on July 9th, 2010

I had some cosmetic procedures done including botox. The botox didnt take in one area. When I went for the follow-up I told her , and asked for a credit. This request was ignored . I've never had a doctor fail to give my money back for a failed botox treatment. Not going back. To her credit, She has a good bedside manner.

Posted on October 14th, 2017