Dr. Kimberly A Fitch Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly A Fitch?

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Fitch is extremely kind, respectful, and under warranted circumstances, flexible. She does not seem afraid to try many different medications until the right one is found. Does not focus on diagnostic labels; in the many years I've been seeing her, she did not once mention a specific "disorder", only my symptoms. Unlike my g.p. and my neurologist, she looks at patients and sees people, not categories. I sometimes have to wait up to 20 minutes to see her, but don't mind -- I like knowing she is not rushing her previous patient out the door. I know that when I do have her attention, I won't feel rushed to finish our session.Her nurses are very helpful if you have an urgent question and they relay messages / RX refill-requests extremely quickly during week days.