Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr.Gecsi took great care of me during my pregnancy. I had a lot of pain and swelling and she was always understanding, helpful and kind to me. During my delivery she made sure I was comfortable and explained everything to me. I am very thankful to have an ObGyn like her!! She helped me bring my little boy into this world and he is healthy and happy. Her staff is also very kind, especially her Medical Assistant Samanda!
Dr. Gesci was my OB for a short time when we were new to the Cleveland area. She was accepting new patients and close to our home so I decided to go with her. Unfortunately, I quickly decided a change of doctors was needed. Her bedside manner is very condescending, she's late and doesn't bother to explain why and canceled appointments frequently. I wanted a doctor who showed compassion and real interest in me and my pregnancy since we were going to be spending so much time together. I would not recommend her to any friends or family.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
16 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Magee Womens Hospital
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUh Cleveland Medical Center, 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.