Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi MD
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi - Posted on November 14th, 2013
Dr.Gecsi took great care of me during my pregnancy. I had a lot of pain and swelling and she was always understanding, helpful and kind to me. During my delivery she made sure I was comfortable and explained everything to me. I am very thankful to have an ObGyn like her!! She helped me bring my little boy into this world and he is healthy and happy. Her staff is also very kind, especially her Medical Assistant Samanda!
would definitely not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi - Posted on October 25th, 2013
Dr. Gesci was my OB for a short time when we were new to the Cleveland area. She was accepting new patients and close to our home so I decided to go with her. Unfortunately, I quickly decided a change of doctors was needed. Her bedside manner is very condescending, she's late and doesn't bother to explain why and canceled appointments frequently. I wanted a doctor who showed compassion and real interest in me and my pregnancy since we were going to be spending so much time together. I would not recommend her to any friends or family.
Okay Doctor/but not caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi - Posted on May 27th, 2009
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Magee Womens Hospital
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUH CLEVELAND MEDICAL CENTER, 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Kimberly S Gecsi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.