Dr. Kimberly Gecsi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Gecsi?

LOVE HER!!

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr.Gecsi took great care of me during my pregnancy. I had a lot of pain and swelling and she was always understanding, helpful and kind to me. During my delivery she made sure I was comfortable and explained everything to me. I am very thankful to have an ObGyn like her!! She helped me bring my little boy into this world and he is healthy and happy. Her staff is also very kind, especially her Medical Assistant Samanda!

would definitely not recommend

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr. Gesci was my OB for a short time when we were new to the Cleveland area. She was accepting new patients and close to our home so I decided to go with her. Unfortunately, I quickly decided a change of doctors was needed. Her bedside manner is very condescending, she's late and doesn't bother to explain why and canceled appointments frequently. I wanted a doctor who showed compassion and real interest in me and my pregnancy since we were going to be spending so much time together. I would not recommend her to any friends or family.

Okay Doctor/but not caring

Posted on May 27th, 2009

I found Dr. Gecsi to have poor bedside manners. My opinion of her is shared by many recent and past patients of hers. Many people have changed doctors because they feel she just doesn't care.

Posted on June 17th, 2017