Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly A Hass has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Goerdt is one of those all too rare Doctors who actually listens and takes time to communicate in a caring and understandable way. I referred my adult daughter to her after she had her first child for family care and she feels the same way. I hope I never have to have another family physician. Dr. Goerdt is the best.
I saw Dr. Goerdt for a few years and was satisfied, for the most part, with her as my doctor. She was good to work with for my hypothyroidism. I had gone to her asking for help on losing some weight, names of nutritionists, etc., anything she could do to help get me going in the right direction. Her response was "Let's face it, you are never going to look like me." I was shocked at that comment to say the least. That was 2 years ago. Needless to say, I haven't gone back to see her since.
Excellent Family Physician. Very thourough in her examinations. Always very upfront regarding your overall health and what to expect down the road if you do not make necessary changes. Takes a geninune interest in caring for my entire family and their well being. Would highly recommned her to anyone wanting a great family physician.
Dr. Hass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1993
Central Iowa Health System
Dr. Kimberly A Hass accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVA Central Iowa Healthcare System - Des Moines Division, 3600 30th St, Des Moines, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly A Hass in this video.
Dr. Kimberly A Hass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.