Dr. Kimberly Grafton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Grafton?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

She's amazing!!!!

Definitely NOT overrated!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Grafton was absolutely amazing throughout my entire BC experience. She always took the time to explain things and then to make sure I understood them. She mapped out options for me; she got hard-to-get appointments for me, she dug out 4 lymph nodes without making a second incision. She held my hand and looked into my eyes and talked calmly to me, as I fell asleep under anesthesia. For someone to write that she is over rated is just mean spirited. I'd have to say that she is one of the most caring and loving docs I have met. I don't know how she does it every day, but I really feel lucky that she did her magic for me. If you have to wait a while for your appointment, don't sweat it. It's no big deal and worth every moment of waiting. She's super busy and running around all the time, but I'd rather have a highly-demanded doctor on my team than someone who has all the time in the world cause no one wants to use her... Love ya Dr. G!!!

Overrated

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Overrated...

Dr. Kim Grafton: The Best of the best.

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Kim Grafton by two highly regarded friend physicians. Dr. Grafton Is absolutely outstanding. Interestingly, the online information from websites that provide physician reviews have mentioned her Southern California education, but have neglected to mention her very prestigious education from Dartmouth University where she not only attended and graduated, but taught Oncology as well. The plastic surgeon that ultimately did my reconstruction said (and I quote) "Dr. Grafton is absolutely brilliant...". One of the things I appreciated most was her ability to sit down and be very direct, very compassionate and provide answers to all my questions. She made a very difficult office visit comfortable. She is a five star physician and surgeon - The best.

Excellent

Posted on October 26th, 2013

Ny breast surgery with Dr. Grafton was one of the best experiences of my life. Strange to say I know, but it's true. With Dr. Grafton and her surgical team at Goleta Valley Hospital I felt safe, completely cared for, and so lucky to have her for my surgeon. I felt great confidence in Dr. Grafton from the first minute when I met her in the examining room at her office. I was able to relax about my cancer because I believed I was in the best hands possible. She has always been available since that time for followup visits and also whenever I've needed to see her.

Outstanding all the way

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I had surgery that involved removing a small lump from a milk duct. Absolutely NO pain post-op and healing nicely. She dealt w/my concerns and even called me w/the results of the biopsy asap so I didn't worry over the weekend. Very skilled, able, personable and smart--what more can you ask. She's the best.

Dr. Grafton is awesome!

Posted on April 18th, 2011

By far one of the most caring professional knowledge drs I have had the pleasure of entrusting my healthcare to. I would highly recommend her to anyone, great surgeon, I am truly blessed to have been in her care.

Posted on September 21st, 2017