Dr. Kimberly Gray-White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Gray-White?

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. WHITE IS VERY FRIENDLY, CARING, PATIENT AND SMART AM VERY GLAD TO HAVE FOUND HER.

first visit

Posted on April 1st, 2015

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!! If I were you I wouldnt waste my time going there. I called 1 week before my appointment they said they took my insurance company and I could make appointment. So I did. When I went there the assistant keep on calling me back to the office at least 5 time saying " Oh we can't take you because you didn't pay money to your insurance and we cant do this BLAH BLAH " And my insurance takes money out of my bank account automatically. I called my insurance and they said I am activated and I am fine. But apperently the doctor's system it said I am not active and since it said I am not active they will not see me because if I haven't payed my insurance then they wouldn't get payed. I told my insurance company what was going on and they called this doctor and the doctor said that they can't take people that didn't pay or else they won't get any money. The doctor also said that if she pays my $9.50 then I will see her if she reschedule her appointment. Also there was a lot of racism. The way they treated me was really mean and really inappropriate. I wasn't sick or dying I just went for a check up and that's all. I do not recommend this doctor for anyone it is a big wast of time and gas and it is insulting.

Great

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Kimberly Gray-White is a great doctor. Her interaction with her patients is superior. One thing that I can say for certain, her bedside manners is outstanding. Before my mom passed away she always called to check on her and our family. She never stops maintaining her professionalism. Thank you Dr. White for all that you do for your patients

lovegraywhite

Posted on June 30th, 2012

Dr Gray White is a wonderful Dr. Extremely professional, very compassionate and a vast wealth of knowledge. Dr Gray White Treated Me for Diabetes as ...

Posted on September 26th, 2017