Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly M Hartzfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kimberly M Hartzfeld has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Kimberly M Hartzfeld is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I met Dr Hartzfeld during my first pregnancy in 2009. She was amazing and talked me through everything. When I got pregnant again in 2012 I went back to see her. Sadly, that pregnancy, and the 3 after ended in early loss and Dr Hartzfeld was there through it all. I even followed her to (now) 3 different practices. When I finally did get my 2nd baby, she was amazing and went above and beyond to help keep me sane. I am glad that I am now done with having kids, because she no longer delivers babies, but I will see her for all of my female needs when possible.
Doctor Hartzfeld is such a great doctor! She always took her time to make me feel comfortable. Being pregnant with my first child and being a young mom she had such a great bedside manner. During delivery in the hospital she was great. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and she will deliver all my babies!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kimberly M Hartzfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly M Hartzfeld in this video.
Dr. Kimberly M Hartzfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.