Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly N Heiselman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I don't visit the doctor unless I'm about dead. I just don't have the time or money to keep going back and forth. I've had a fever, severe cough, body aches, a throat that feels like broken glass for almost a week now, and you would think that would warrant a script for an antibiotic and possibly a cough syrup to allow you to sleep and your sore ribs to rest. But no, she wants to give it longer, she wants you to suffer longer, maybe even get another fee. I even called back to ask for help, saying I didn't think I could make it through the weekend without some relief. No, she said. I even asked for a strep test, to no avail. She did not give me one. Have you ever felt worse when you left the dr instead of better, and cared for, like you should? Run from this one!! She is one of those doctors that doesn't believe in medicine, too bad, tough it out, it won't hurt her at all if you end up missing two weeks of work when that time could have been cut in half. I guess I am so shocked because other doctors I've seen here were wonderful and the support staff is great.
I broken my foot & went to Mars Hill Medical for care.They X-Ray it and sent me home. My foot continued to hurt bad. As I still had to work. Dr. Kim Heiselman was suppose to get me a appointment with a orthopedic. This never happen. I finally went on my own. Yes, it was broken & I had to wear a cast for months. Maybe if I had gotten the care I needed sooner it wouldn't have taken as long to heal.
I had 3 large cysts in my throat. I saw Dr. Heiselman on 3 different occasions but she continued to misdiagnois my case. I had lose from 126 to 96 pounds when I had a specialists review my case. At that time I was diagnoised with Cysts in my throat. I couldn't swallow. kept getting choaked. If I hadn't followed thru with my own determanation to figure out my Health problem. Dr. Heiselman wouldn"t or couldn't figure it out. I think that she should go back to school.
Find yourself another Doctor. All she does is write prescriptions. Wrong or not. Doesn't care how you feel. Always in a hurry to leave. Has also deleted Lab Test from the lab & medical Chart, but will bill your insurance for these test....doesn't seem like a 5 star doctor to me. May need to redo your ratings.
28 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1990
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Kimberly N Heiselman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMars Hill Medical Center, 119 Mountain View Rd, Mars Hill, NC
Dr. Kimberly N Heiselman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mars Hill, NC.