Dr. Kimberly K Heller Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly K Heller?

I have loved going to dr. Heller. I started going to her last year. She has great bedside manner! She takes the time and sits with you and actually talks and listens to you! The initial appt was hard to get but each time I have needed a follow up I got one asap.

Best GP around

My wife and I feel very fortunate to have found such a fine, caring and compassionate GP in an era when family practice physicians are disappearing. Dr. Heller's competence and dedication are at the very top of the scale. We recommend her without hesitation.

Didn't Make the Appt.

I just called to make an appointment and I've now been on hold for 8 minutes

Dr. Heller is very thorough and professional, yet also very caring and compassionate. She treated me with dignity and respect. I've never had such a comprehensive medical history and exam. She spent more than 20 minutes going over my history and asking questions. She also answered every question I asked. I never felt rushed or that she needed to get to her next patient - she took the time needed to examine me. I drove nearly an hour to see her and it was well worth it!

Dr. Kimberly K Heller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.