Dr. Kimberly Weaver Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Weaver?

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Excellent care! She is so kind and caring! She and her staff are very professional. The office is decorated in warm colors, and made me feel at ease. She even gave me a neck warmer because I was cold! She gave my daughter a treat after the visit & provided a "big sister" chair for her to sit in. I've found my doctor!

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Impressed! She listened to all of my concerns and was very thorough in explaining things to me. She made sure all of my questions were answered. She was so friendly and personable. The nurses and office personnel were also very professional and friendly. So glad she is here!

Wonderful experience

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Fantastic office. Friendly staff. Very clean office. I felt comfortable and secure. Dr. Hennan is consistently professional, compassionate and makes me feel as though I have her undivided attention. She is truly a patient advocate and is clearly current with all the latest research and treatments.

longest wait ever

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Was referred by a friend but after waiting more than an hour for an appointment and thenthe Dr. running in and out, I won't be going back. It also put me off that the Dr. was dressed up like she was going to a frat party.

Compassionate Care

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr. Hennan is a wonderful doctor. She saw me through a miscarriage, a complicated pregnancy, and finally delivered my precious baby. I was amazed at the time she took with our family! Her care and compassion really shows. The wait can be a little long, but it is only because she gives so much attention to her patients.

She Sucks!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

waited forever and was less than impressed!

Posted on October 27th, 2017