Dr. Kimberly Holland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Holland?

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Seen her for over 20 years. She's very knowledgeable about treating difficult cases of depression and has been wonderful to work with.

A WONDERFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE COMPASSIONATE PSYCHIATRIST

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I owe Dr. Holland my life! Having grown up with a mother who was a borderline personality, narcisistic, paranoid, depressive I had a lot to overcome, and Dr. Holland was my rock and my stability during times of severe depression. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and caring, and I always felt she knew what was necessary on my road to release the pain of my childhood and reprogram me on the road to health and happiness. She held my hand and helped me work through difficult issues and was so important to me. I never would have survived without her help. I heartily recommend her to anyone that is seeking an excellent doctor!

Posted on April 17th, 2011

She has been my doctor for many years. She does not prescribe unneeded medication, and will not cater to pill poppers. She prescribes what you need, and that is good for me since I am an addict.She listens and is caring and compassionate. She understands my needs and accommodates them.

Posted on October 19th, 2017