3.0

Stay Away

Wow....she's condescending. She actually doesn't know her medical facts. She diagnosed my child with something that my child doesn't have, which was an easy diagnosis. It also cost us $200 for the prescription (which we didn't need). And we left the office with my child in tears. A pediatrician doesn't cause a child to leave an office crying if she's a good one.

Wish I could give 0 Stars

We've seen Dr. Joliet twice. First time she was nice enough. Second time she was rude, condescending and actually very argumentative! Very unprofessional and had my child in tears by the end of the appointment. Definitely not what a pediatrician should do.

Overall great doctor. Really put me at ease and explained my child's illness. Would definitely recommend!

Asthma

Dr. Kimberly C Joliet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.