Dr. Kimberly J Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly J Kim?

Couldn't give a stronger recommendation

As someone who has experienced birth trauma, I don't have a lot of trust for professionals and it takes a lot for a provider to earn my respect. Dr. Kim is my daughter's pediatrician and is absolutely wonderful. She is extremely thorough and discusses all findings with me. She is very kind, respectful of my role as a parent, supportive, and seems to always be in a great mood. I never feel rushed and I always feel like she genuinely cares for my daughter. It is obvious that she loves her job and wants to do it well and that she remembers what I've said in months past in regards to my daughter. She is willing to listen to my concerns, questions, and opinions as well as respect them. I've never left the office feeling unsatisfied, disrespected, or as though my question was not adequately answered. I went to the same office (though different provider) as a child and had good experiences with them as well. I could not possibly give a higher recommendation for a provider, Dr. Kim has my trust and has proven herself to be a competent doctor.

Could not possibly give a stronger recommendation

As a person who has experienced trauma at the hands of multiple providers, I am not quick to trust providers nor find them to be competent- especially ...