Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly M Jackman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kimberly M Jackman has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Kimberly M Jackman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I did not Know anything about Dr Jackman befor my surgery, but she came highly recommended by my personal doctor, and that was good enough for me. The day before my surgery, one of my customers told me he had just went through the same surgery with Dr Jackman 5 days ago and he looked great. So, this of coarse made me feel better. The evening after my surgery, I did hurt, but not like I expected too. By the next morning I was up and already getting bored. Each day I felt a lot better. On my third day I drove 3 hours and walked around a car show for 5 hours and felt good enough to drive 3 hours back. I took it easy the next day (Sunday), and then went back to work on the 5th day. I took one Tylenol 3 twice a day because I was sore. By my seventh day I was pretty much back to normal, just not picking anything up.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly M Jackman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.