Dr. Kimberly M Jackman Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly M Jackman?

Thank you!!

I did not Know anything about Dr Jackman befor my surgery, but she came highly recommended by my personal doctor, and that was good enough for me. The day before my surgery, one of my customers told me he had just went through the same surgery with Dr Jackman 5 days ago and he looked great. So, this of coarse made me feel better. The evening after my surgery, I did hurt, but not like I expected too. By the next morning I was up and already getting bored. Each day I felt a lot better. On my third day I drove 3 hours and walked around a car show for 5 hours and felt good enough to drive 3 hours back. I took it easy the next day (Sunday), and then went back to work on the 5th day. I took one Tylenol 3 twice a day because I was sore. By my seventh day I was pretty much back to normal, just not picking anything up.