More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly B Jester has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Awesome with kids
I was very pleased with the care my children received with Dr. Jester. She always made my children feel comfortable. I liked the education that was provided to me, the parent at each visit. In addition, if I was unable to get a short notice appointment with Dr. Jester, her partners were equally as good.
DR. JESTER IS A WONDERFUL, OR MAYBE I SHOULD JUST SAY AWESOME DOCTER. SHE REALLY LOVES CHILDREN AND SHE SHOWES IT. SHE TAKE HER TIME TO TALK TO THE PARENTS AND BREAKS THINGS DOWN SO EVEN THE SIMPLE CAN UNDERSTAND. SHE WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR CHILD IS IN THE BEST OF HEALTH AND IF SHE HAS ANY CONCERNS, SHE WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PROBLEM. I HAVE 3 CHILDREN ALL UNDER THE AGE OF 4 AND THEY ALL GO TO HER AND LOVE HER. IF SHE IS NOT IN THE OFFICE, I LOVE THE FACT THE OTHER DOCTOR'S WORK JUST AS HARD AS SHE DOES TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR CHILDREN.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2013, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2011, 2014, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
26 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Kimberly B Jester accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorgia Regents West Wheeler Pediatrics, 1220 W Wheeler Pkwy Ste C, Augusta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly B Jester in this video.
Dr. Kimberly B Jester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.