Dr. Kimberly A Johnston Deltuva Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly A Johnston Deltuva?

In two years, never saw a doctor, not even in the hall!

My family started going to Johnston Family Med in 2014 and were treated each time by a Physician's Assistant and NEVER was even asked about seeing a doctor. If our health was perfect this might be okay, but it's not. We left the practice in 2016.

There is no way in any way I would recommend this office for parent or caregiver in good faith. Please don't trust this office with your health care needs. They don't address concerns with the DOCTOR who you will NEVER see and prescriptions and refills are beyond lengthy and you will never get past office staff to reach a health care professional.

This was my first time seeing Dennis. I was very much impressed with his bedside manner and his professionalism. Today he got back to me with my CAT scan results, 3 hours after I had the scan.

Poor bedside manner. Physicians do not listen to patients.

Terrible office.

This is the most terrible office I have ever been to. I have been working in the medical field my whole career, and would never dream of treating a patient like they do. I should have left after the first visit when the nursing assistant was wearing jeans with holes in them, and telling me how the doctors like to throw things at each other and lie on the hallway floor when a patient came out of the room. Yesterday I went in with extremely bad pain with symptoms of food poisoning. The P.A. I saw was rude, and cared more about arguing with me over a prescription that was called in wrong then about my stomach illness. I had been trying to get the prescription corrected for days, but no one would call me back. When I tried to call them about it today, they told me the doctor did not have time to call me, but would have time to see me. I told them I had just been in yesterday, and felt terrible, but they still made me come in. Only to be yelled at and cussed at by Vickie Baugher, the P.A., because she did not want to admit she called in the prescription wrong. Then she tried to blame the pharmacy. It was terrible. I left in tears. Who needs this when you already feel awful.

STAY AWAY

Please read all of the other comments from other patients!!! They are not lying!! This practice is HORRIBLE!!! Dr. Johnston first of all is a money hungry, below average practicing doctor. You can never get in to see her and what you get is over worked, rushed, and misinformed NPs who practice by the book. I promise you will get better care looking it up yourself on WebMD.

Poor everything...

The whole practice, from the front desk to the care you get, has no professional mannerisms. Every time I try to call them to make an appointment for my family or get a referral, they act like they are doing you a favor. When I do go in for a visit, which has been rare in the last year, they do not listen or even take into the fact you could have a slight bit more understanding of your body and conditions than they do. They seem to practice "Well that is going around, here is what you need to do", instead of going deeper and seeing if it is an underlying issue. I am better off going to the local pharmacist and telling them my problem and getting their recommendation. I would take their rudeness and pretentious attitude they seem to have with a grain of salt if they gave even average medical advice/treatment, but that is not the case. It is below average at best. Never mind that I have had to call every time to get my follow up test results, and it is a chore to get any kind of resolution of why the test was reporting what it was and what that meant. Don't get me started on getting a referral from them and the lack of communication or laziness of them to do it in any timely manner, because if you call back to see what is the hold up, surprise you get an attitude of 'why are you bothering me', and when they said they did it, all you can do is say OK and wait, you are at their mercy. I switched to them because they were close to me, mistake. My family is done with them. They should look at other sites and notice that they are being graded poorly. Unfortunately I did not, somehow they are in my health providers system, which I cannot provide feedback to, and so I am leaving it here.

I was just stunned. Does the do for actually see her patients?

Where is Dr.Johnston?

I was told Dr. Johnston is no longer accepting new patients, but you can see a nurse practitioner(NP). Vicky did a physical and did not want to here any of may concerns. She just told me to take vitamins. And my problems would go a way. After 3 weeks I had to get a referral to a neurologist. They were as bad as the NP, I'm looking for a real doctor. One who will see there patients.

Do not go here

Mary, at this office is obnoxious and rude it my frist time going to this doctor and i tell you if you are think of going here run for the hills this staff is the worst cast of human ever you will not even see the doctor all you get are a bunch of nurse try to play doctor

Terrible

I have never met a group of people so unprofessional and mis-informed. When asked for my asthma medicine from Rene, I was told "this is not a Wal-Mart". They only care about money hence the new weight loss program they are offering.

consistently positive experience

I switched to this practice after many years with another provider who rarely spent more than 5 minutes with me and would only discuss one issue per visit. I am so glad I switched. Multiple problems that went undiagnosed by my old doctor were diagnosed in my first appointment because of a truly thorough and comprehensive approach. Issues that I thought I just had to live with have been resolved. Follow-up is excellent. I am always able to get an appointment the day I call. I have had no problem seeing the Dr. and noone has ever mentioned the weight loss products to me. Highly recommend.

Dr. Kimberly A Johnston Deltuva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, MD.