Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly K Orourke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kimberly K Orourke has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Nutritional Support
- Birth Control
Dr. Kimberly K Orourke has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Kesler is amazing. I've been with her through a miscarriage, a difficult pregnancy with my daughter, and now another pregnancy. She's great with answering questions, returning calls, and overall a down to earth person. The only thing is that the GBMC staff is TERRIBLE. They are horrible with calling people back, giving the doctor messages, and are usually pretty rude to the patients. The only reason I ever even step foot into that place is because I would never want to see another doctor besides Dr. Kesler.
Dr.Kesler is fantastic. I have been with her through two pregnancies. There is no doubt in my mind that another OB would have pushed me to have a c-section with my first baby, but Dr. Kesler patiently stuck with me and delivered me vaginally. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She is thorough, kind, caring and professional. The office staff at the hospital are atrocious however. They complain about the doctors and their work in loud, clear voices and I have often felt uncomfortable listening to this while in the waiting room. I found it so disagreeable that I now only see her at her Perry Hall office. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr.Kessler to any lady looking for an OB/GYN
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kimberly K Orourke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsPerinatal Associates, 6565 N Charles St Ste 406, Towson, MD
Dr. Kimberly K Orourke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.