Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly D Lazarus has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Preventive Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Lazarus lets her Nurse Practitioners see her Medicaid patients. Staff is extremely discourteous (especially Estella). Julie Nguyen was supposed to have made a referral for my granddaughter to Texas Children's Dermatology after assessing two skin lesions as possible MELONOMA, but she failed to follow through and then office refused to provide her RN licensure number. I contacted licensing board and will pursue. Estella continues to prolong process of obtaining a timely appointment with a specialist. This office DISCRIMINATES against Medicaid recipients. I am a grandmother who is raising 3 grand children and this doctor has been invisible and unresponsive to a cold in great need of medical care!
15 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kimberly D Lazarus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Healthcare Of Northwest Houston Pa, 22513 State Highway 249 Ste 129, Houston, TX
Dr. Kimberly D Lazarus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.