Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly J Lefholz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Lefholtz was my Dr. for over 10 years and did my hysterectomy. She does not have the best bedside manner and was o.k. until you disagree with her or say that you do not want a osteo x-ray every year that she wanted for me that I had not have symptoms to need after two years of getting them. She would get mad and showed it by pounding harder on my back during exam. She needs to control her anger and I cannot believe she is still in this practice!! I did not go back after that!
She was a nightmare! Told me I was pregnant and sent me to a free hopital for testing when I needed serious medical attention. Her office is above an ER and I had insurance. I had a huge tumor and lost a lot of blood & she dropped me as a patient. By the time I got another appointment set and diagnosed months later, the cancer has almost stread to my whole body. Her nurse was so mean, she mafe me cry & when I needed something for pain, she refused to help. I would er recom this dr and her exam was traumatizing!!!
Reading all of the reviews I was terrified After I had already made my appointment with Dr. Lefholz. I actually had called to see if I could switch doctors after reading all the awful things I had read. But then I thought about after hearing that she was the best of the best I went ahead and made my appointment and man was I floored. During my first visit with her I sensed she was very direct but concerned about the issues I was having with the fibroids that were in my stomach. I actually looked like I was pregnant and I was not. She immediately had me scheduled for a sonogram and discovered I would need them to be removed as soon as possible. She drew pictures of what all she was going to do and made sure I was comfortable with the decisions that I was going to make concerning the surgery. Turned out I had to have 2 surgeries within 2 weeks of each other and Both went extremely well. So glad I stuck to my decision to go ahead and stick with her, even my husband was impressed with the way she explained things to him after each of my surgeries. On my last appointment with her I shared my experience of reading the reviews that were wrote about her and she was a little taken back but just asked if I could write my own review and give an opinion of my experience. I thanked her for taking such quick action on a problem that I've known I had for over 2 years. I would recommend her to anyone that needed the same procedure that I had done which was a hysterectomy . And as for Fran her nurse she also was very helpful and would call me back if I had any questions about anything. Great Decision indeed and I feel fantastic.
Dr. Lefholz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kimberly J Lefholz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMatlock Ob/Gyn Associates Pa, 515 W Mayfield Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX
Dr. Kimberly J Lefholz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Arlington, TX.