Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly Levitt has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Kimberly Levitt has the following 2 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Kimberly Levitt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Levitt is by far New York's best kept secret. She makes the whole 'I hate going to the doctor' notion go right out the window. She is smart, flexible, funny, and she actually listens to what you have to say. I'd highly recommend seeing her if you want to find a doctor who you feel comfortable with and who works with you in mind (not the insurance company or the paycheck). Also, her assistant Rose is phenomenal!
I've never been to a doctor as thorough and candid as Kim; my first visit was just a physical, having bloodwork done, the whole shebang. She sat me down and talked with me for a solid hour, finding out literally everything that has ever been in my patient history, and talking very in depth about any present problems I was having. In the visits since, she was extremely conscientious and easy to talk to. She also makes herself extremely available-- I for one emailed her a lot, and she always got back to me. You would do yourself a favor in seeing her.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly Levitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.