Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Levitt?

Love Dr. Kim Levitt. Highly recommended!

Love Dr. Levitt. Personable. Energetic. Listened. Took time to educate me. Right to the point with recos and diagnosis. Spoke to me face to face, which many doctors rarely do. I will always request her from now on.

She is fantastic! I'm in the healthcare industry and this was the best overall doctor appointment that I've ever had. Great bedside manner and actually listens to you, doesn't mean that she will actually agree with you but at least she hears you out.

Best kept secret.

Dr. Levitt is by far New York's best kept secret. She makes the whole 'I hate going to the doctor' notion go right out the window. She is smart, flexible, funny, and she actually listens to what you have to say. I'd highly recommend seeing her if you want to find a doctor who you feel comfortable with and who works with you in mind (not the insurance company or the paycheck). Also, her assistant Rose is phenomenal!

Excellent, Most Caring doctor

All others just want you in and out. She actually gets personally involved to make sure you are taken care off and spends more time than she actually charges the insurance company. She is not in this profession for the money, but for the service to people.. as doctors should be.

Best doctor, hands down.

I've never been to a doctor as thorough and candid as Kim; my first visit was just a physical, having bloodwork done, the whole shebang. She sat me down and talked with me for a solid hour, finding out literally everything that has ever been in my patient history, and talking very in depth about any present problems I was having. In the visits since, she was extremely conscientious and easy to talk to. She also makes herself extremely available-- I for one emailed her a lot, and she always got back to me. You would do yourself a favor in seeing her.

New Patiant

Kim was great she was so easy to talk to and informed about my issue. She looks at the whole picture and not just the one symptom. If all doctors were like Kim it would be a better world she is Smart, Funny, and professional all at the same time. I had to wait a little while to get in to see here but now that I have it was worth it.

Smart and Practical

Dr. Levitt is great. VERY smart. Also down to earth, realizes how crazy / hectic a white collar lifestyle can be. Shell provide multiple solutions and explain all options clearly. Highly recommended.

Wonderful compationate physician.

Dr. Levitt goes out of her way to make sure that you understand the basis of all treatment, and to make you feel at ease. I find her very a very compassionate,and broadminded doctor.

Absolutely recommended

Dr. Levitt is extremely well informed, has a very caring "bedside manner", and really took time in my initial visit to be thorough, ask all of the right questions, and address any concerns I had. She makes a point of following up and checking in. It is quite apparent that she has sincere concern and care for her patients' well being, and I feel I can trust her implicitly with my healthcare.

A doctor not afraid

Kim was awesome she had great communications skills, and did all the research into my problem so my treatment was as up to date as it could be. She is so easy to talk to and uses Texting on her phone so she always gets back to you fast.

Dr. Kimberly Levitt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.

Dr. Kimberly Levitt Is this you?