Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly K Livingston MD
Dr. Kimberly K Livingston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurological Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly K Livingston has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Kimberly K Livingston has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
34 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Kimberly K Livingston Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsWAKEMED RALEIGH HOSPITAL, 3000 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Kimberly K Livingston is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.