Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kimberly R Looney
Dr. Kimberly R Looney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly R Looney has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kimberly R Looney has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Kimberly R Looney has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kimberly R Looney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
First time I saw Dr Looney i waited an hour and a half finally got to see her she was great took her time to explain to me everything I needed to know I recommended her to my sister she made an appointment she had to wait over an hour finally when she asked what was going on the staff said that dr. Looney once and even in the building then I make another appointment for chronic bleeding I wait a month for an appointment and I wait again an hour and a half ask front desk what is going on and I was told she is about to do a procedure and it'll be another half hour she has total disregard for people's time if you like to wait she's amazing OBGYN but being a single mother I don't have time for that
17 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Kimberly R Looney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMeharry Medical College, 1005 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd, Nashville, TN
Dr. Kimberly R Looney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.