Dr. Kimberly A Masterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly A Masterson?

Wonderful doctor

She was the only doctor to find out that my daughter actually had a bleeding disorder!

Love this Doctor

We found Dr. Masterson after we moved to the area. She's extremely kind and warm to my children. She has good recollection of non-medical related family details that help with the relationship. All my kids trust her and did so immediately. The staff is quick and kind instead of short and curt like so many other offices. Love that they have a designated sick area to waiting room.

lack of confidence

Dr Masterson is very nice, easy to talk to. I think she must lack confidence in herself though. She's very quick to refer a patient to a specialist, when that's not necessary. Twice now I've taken my child to the recommended specialist, and twice I've been made to feel stupid. It worries me that if there is a next time she wants to refer my child to another doctor, I won't take them because of this. That would be the time it really is necessary. I'm frustrated because twice now, I've had to waste a day of school, my time, and specialists cost a lot more money.

Dr. Kimberly A Masterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twinsburg, OH.