Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly L Matchett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kimberly L Matchett has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Kimberly L Matchett has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
When we chose Dr. Matchett, we felt we had made a good choice! I do feel like she is a good Doctor and she does care about her patients! However the office is very unorganized! Everytime we called for a issue we almost never got a return call! I tried to discuss issues with my daughter that was causing her to miss days with school and was told it wasnt noted that she was having issues because I didnt call on days she had a issue! However we did call on several occastions and didnt get a return call! I feel upset and frustrated and we decided to change doctors! Im not really sure its all to blame on Dr. Matchett or if her office staff is not delivering messages! Either way I didnt feel at ease with this!
Dr. Matchett is a wonderful, caring doctor...when you are in an appointment; however, if you ever have to call for a question or to get important results, do NOT expect a return call. I called for over a month and was always told that she would return my call. I never received a call and ended up getting my results through the hospital directly. I am not sure if this was due to lack of communication with office staff or lack of time for the doctor. As much as I like the doctor, I will find another that has the time for her patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Kimberly L Matchett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSprinkle Medical, 315 Hospital Dr Ste 108, Martinsville, VA
Dr. Kimberly L Matchett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.