Dr. Kimberly Mcmillin Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Mcmillin?

Posted on October 17th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. McMillin for over 20 years. She always takes the time to let me tell her my concerns, both medical and emotional. When I leave my appointment, I am confident that she will address all my medical issues and refer me to excellent specialists.

Bill Mills

Posted on November 18th, 2016

Love her

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Wonderful woman! Superb doctor! My whole family loves her. Have been going to her for the past 20 years! Could not ask for a more knowledgeable and nice physician and staff!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Love Dr. McMillan

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I grew up going to Dr. McMillin and I am now 24 with a 4 year old son and plan on continuing to see her.

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr Mcmillin is one of the best doctors I and my wife have experienced. She owns the now; meaning , she gives you a full attention and she makes herself available to you for every question and concern you may have. She is very caring and has such wonderful personality. I bless her and may the Lord increase her....

wonderful

Posted on July 4th, 2013

Dr. MCMillin and her staff are caring and professional and I always feel at ease when there. She treats each of my family members like they are top priority. She has been our family doctor since 1999. WE are so fortunate to have her as our family doctor. Her physicians assistant, Monica, is awesome too!

Great Family Doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Myself and my kids were seeing Dr McMillin until 2011. I still see Dr McMillin. She has been so helpful with no only my medical as well as my emotional issues. She sits with me and listens to my problems and then decides best route of treatment. I have been her patient since 1996.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

My experiences have been up and down with this doctor. When she's at her best, she's caring and thorough. When she's not, she's contrary and prone to cutting others off mid-sentence. When she's good, there's no one better at helping me understand what's going on with me. What you get from her office staff is also a roll of the dice. When they're on their game, they get you taken care of. When they're not on their game, they lose important papers and don't seem to care. I'd just like to see them at their best all the time. I've been coming here since 1999, and I think the best way to describe my time is a roller coaster--lots of ups but a lot of downs, too.

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Doctor McMillin is one of the most caring and compassionate people I know. She sits down and talks with you, not only about your medical issues, but about your life and your emotional health. She is exactly what a physician should be.

Lucky to have her!

Posted on March 13th, 2012

My whole family sees Dr. McMillin. We can't praise her enough! Dr. McMillin and her staff are caring and sincere with each patient. God bless her.

Super Doc!

Posted on February 28th, 2011

I saw Dr. McMillin because my regular Doc was out of his office. If there were more than 4 stars, I would give them to her. Dr. McMillin is genuine, thorough and caring. I have seen her personally twice and have seen her PA once. I can tell you THIS is the type of person that belongs in the medical profession. Even though I am not her regular patient, she made me feel like I was her top priority. She went far above and beyond to treat me and follow up personally to ensure I was improving. Her staff is professional. She went into great detail giving me information on my condition and the medications she was prescribing, etc. What strikes me most about her is the fact that she truly enjoys being a Doctor and sees her patients as 'people' not appointments. I would not hesitate to recommend her.