Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly L Merris has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
NOT ONLY THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD BUT THE ONLY ONE I WANT TO HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND MY FAMILY... AND I DON'T ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE SHE'S MY DOCTOR, BUT SHE'S THE SWEETEST PERSON AND CARING AND ONLY DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD AND UNDERSTANDS MY NEEDS AS A PATIENT. SHE'S TOTALLY ADORABLE AND IF SHE EVER LEAVES THE CLINIC, I WILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR MOVING TO WHATEVER TOWN SHE'LL BE WORKING AT. MY WHOLE FAMILY ABSOLUTELLY ADORES HER.HER COMPASSION TO WITH HER PATIENTS IS INCREDIBLE. DOCTOR MERRIS IS FENOMENAL.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions700 Katlian St, Sitka, AK
Dr. Kimberly L Merris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sitka, AK.