Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly R Miller-Miles
Dr. Kimberly R Miller-Miles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Miller-Miles is affiliated with Central Texas Medical Center, Womans Hospital Texas and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Miller-Miles has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly R Miller-Miles has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kimberly R Miller-Miles has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Kimberly R Miller-Miles is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
drove almost 4hrs to get here, then found out Dr M-M was still in surgery! Staff was friendly & helpful, and Dr Miller-Miles is AWESOME! instead of surgery she dissected/ removed as much mesh as possible in the office- far exceeded my expectations for a first time visit. I am coming back - she's worth the drive!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Miller-Miles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Kimberly R Miller-Miles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNina Holtzapple Dereska Md, 251 W Medical Center Blvd Ste 230, Webster, TX
Dr. Kimberly R Miller-Miles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.