Dr. Kimberly Mongeau Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Mongeau?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

No help for the weary

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Actually told there was no help for me after a short visit, very rude and uncaring. Apparent I was not a priority, I do know she wanted to be elsewhere and it reflected in the visit. Multiple bad experiences at KU, North Kansas City ultimately picked up the pieces.

patient

Posted on July 25th, 2010

Comprehensive history and examination and educated me about how I could help myself and avoid future injury. Actually put her hands on me and figured out what was actually causing my hip and shoulder pain !

Posted on August 4th, 2014