Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly D Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kimberly D Moore has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Kimberly D Moore has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kimberly D Moore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
where do I begin? I loved dr Moore before I was actually at the hospital in labor.. I was in the abc unit without drugs, and when she examined me when I first got there, it felt like she was stripping the membranes which is done to induce labor. I was already in labor so whyy was this done? no idea. she was constantly checking the time like she had somewhere else to be and was not supportive at all. the final straw was when I took a break from pushing and the nurse left the room to grab something.. while she was gone, Dr Moore gave me an episiotomy WITHOUT WARNING OR MY CONSENT! once again, I did not have any drugs, etc so yes I felt her CUT ME! this actually stalled labor for me because I was in such shock! I was finally able to deliver my healthy baby but then when it came time to stich me up, she did not even numb the area at all!!!! I asked her for pain meds and she laughed and said "you did all that drug free and NOW you want drugs?!" there are so many things I should've said to her that day but I held back.... I should have sued her!
Thank you for everything. I had a difdicult pregnancy and crazy delivery but you were right by my side. And i thank you for delivering my miracle baby girl. It wouldnt have been a great experience without. I recommend anyone who needs an excellent and loving ob look her up shes great.. and passionate in her work.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kimberly D Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly D Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.