Dr. Kimberly Y Schumacher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Y Schumacher?

This woman is awful.

Horrible doctor

Dr. Mudge was very rude and disinterested. First time visiting her and all she did was put me down. Made me feel very uncomfortable and afterwards very upset. She was bossy and arrogant. Very unprofessional because it was supposed to be a doctor visit not a personal opinion attack.

Several visits

I was high risk (epilepsy, seizures, septate uterus, perscription toxicity) and she covered for Dr. Myles while he was on vacation. She was awesome, I just happened to be a weird case. I was so happy with her care that I'm thrilled she's been trained to do tubal ligation reversals with minimal invasivness, and am hoping we might go to her if we decide to have another child.

best GYN

My pregnancy seemed smooth thank to dr mudge, from monthly vists to the delivery room .. she was there the whole time. Always very attentive and positive. couldn't do it without her

I FEEL.... MUTILATED!!!

AFTER 6 YEARS OF HEMRAGING AND 3 BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS TO STAY ALIVE, MY PCP FINALY PAID ATTENTION AND SENT ME TO DR. MUDGE. NOT BEING VERY TRUSTING OF GYNOCHOLOGISTS, HER SMILE AND FRIENDLY FACE WON ME OVER AND HER PROMISES OF "SUNSHINES AND RAINBOWS" AT THE END OF MY PROBLEMS. I NEEDED A FULL HYSTORECTOMY AFTER A D.N.C AND A I.U.D., IT DIDN'T STOP MY BLEEDING. SHE SPECIALIZES IN ROBOTIC SERGURY AND MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE DOING IT, EVEN THOW I'D NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFOR. IMEDIATLY IN RECOVERY, I WOKE UP AND KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG. SHE PAID NO ATTENTION & DISREGUARDED WHAT I SAID I WAS FEELING. END RESULT, I HAD A BURNT URETUR WHICH IS DAMAGE TO A MAJOR ORGAN(MY KIDNEY). I NOW HAVE TO GO EVERY 4 TO 6 MONTHS TO HAVE SURGERY TO REPLACE A STINT. RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT I'M DEALING WITH AN INFECTION IN MY KIDNEY AND AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST OF MY LIFE LIKE THIS & AFTER ALL SHE HAD DONE, SHE LEFT TUCSON, AZ W/O FOLLOWING UP TO SEE IF I HAD ANYMORE GYNOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. THE NICEST THING THAT SHE DID WAS HOLD ME, APPOLOGIZE WHEN I WAS ABSOLUTLY SCREAMING OFF THE TOP OF MY LUNGS, AND PRAYING TO MY ALL MIGHTY GOD TO END THIS PAIN AS THE DR. CUT MY BACK OPEN TO PUT A STINT IN MY URETUR... WHILE I WAS COMPLETLY AWAKE. SO PUT MY HATS OFF TO YOU FOR A REAL "BANG UP" JOB DR.MUDGE!!

I love Dr. Mudge! Such a sweet person!

She cared for me during my entire pregnancy, in and out of room but, I understand because she has a lot of patients! On occasion emergencies happen where she has to rush to hospital but I do not mind waiting or returning for her! The staff are very nice and still remember me and my son by name even though my son is almost 4 and I only go once a year now! I refuse to go with another gyno after her, and will be sad if she were to leave Tucson!

Long wait, impatient

Dr. Mudge seems like a perfectly nice person and is probably a capable physician, but my visit to her was very unsatisfactory. After having to wait in the office for her for more than 45 minutes (not including the 30+ minutes in the waiting room, which I do not consider a big deal), she rushed in, barely asked me any questions about my recent or past health history, and disregarded my symptoms. I rarely visit a doctor because I am generally healthy and so when I do, my concerns should not be taken lightly. I found her to be rushed, unsympathetic and it made me doubt her judgment. Too bad.

Dr. Kimberly Y Schumacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairbanks, AK.