Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Neuharth
Dr. Kimberly Neuharth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Adair, IA, with other offices in Panora, IA and Panora, IA . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Neuharth is affiliated with Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Guthrie County Hospital and Usc University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Neuharth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Neuharth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Guthrie County Hospital
Usc University Hospital
St Vincent Med Ctr
Burgess Health Center, Onawa, IA
Burgess Mem Hosp, Onawa, Ia
Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
Usc Kenneth Norris Jr Cancer Hospital
Childrens Hospital Of Los Angeles
Guthrie County Hospital, Guthrie Center, IA
Providence St Joseph Med Ctr
San Gabriel Valley Med Ctr
Downey Regional Med Ctr
St Francis Med Ctr
Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
22 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly Neuharth in this video.
Dr. Kimberly Neuharth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Adair, IA.