Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly N King has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I went to see Dr. New King to speak to her about problems with my PCOS and trying to conceive. This was my first visit with her, so she knew literally nothing about me except what I told her. She did not do any research into my diagnosis of PCOS or have any records sent over showing my blood works/tests done. She immediately wrote me prescriptions for Clomid and Metformin (which could lower my blood sugar, how did she know I didn't already have low blood sugar?) to help me get pregnant, without ordering any tests, such as: a sperm analysis on my husband, blood tests, verifying that I did indeed have PCOS, nothing. She handed over the prescriptions with a brief explanation and did not ask to see me in her office to be monitored during my treatment, which, to me, is unacceptable. She was not personable and seemed as though she couldn't care less about my problem. As she went to walk out, I smiled and said, "Thank you so much; this is so exciting!" She looked at me, then looked away and walked out. No "good luck," "have a great day," nothing. If you are someone who is looking for a personable doctor that cares about what is causing your infertility and you want a great doctor to help you on your journey of motherhood, Dr. New King is not the doctor for you. I was extremely disappointed.
19 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Kimberly N King accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLouis T Riley Md, 300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 490, Smyrna, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly N King in this video.
Dr. Kimberly N King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smyrna, TN.