Dr. Kimberly B Pengel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly B Pengel?

Great Caring Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Pengel is incredible and a must see for your child's needs. She was great with my 6 year old and listened to all my concerns, took the time to explain everything to me and my daughter and never made me feel rushed or over dramatic. She knows her stuff and her prognosis was right on, I trust her fully and have no reservations recommending her to everyone. She is a great family oriented doctor who I trust with both my children for life.

Dr. Pengel was very attentive and listened to the issues and concerns of the injury. She was willing to answer any questions that we had and was very informative on the next steps for recovery. She was able to break down the injury into simple terms and was very pleasant.

Great

Dr. Pengel was on time and completely focused on my daughter's injury. She was friendly and energetic. She gave good and easy suggestions on how to prevent future injuries.

Broken arm

Dr. Pengel is excellent. She and her supporting staff in the office have all been great. I highly recommend her!

Second to None

All three of our kids are competitive athletes and have seen Dr. Pengel for a variety of reasons over the past 5 years. She is phenomenal as a doctor and a person. Her diagnosis and treatment protocol are always spot on, and we absolutely trust her. I would not take them anywhere else!

Great experience

This was our second time seeing Dr Pengel and we were impressed again. She listened carefully to my daughter and myself, and took great care to explain exactly what was going on to my 9 yr old. She has a great manner with children- and adults! I highly recommend her.

Dr. Pengel was great. She spent the time to talk to my son, understand his concerns, and answer all his questions. It was clear she really cares about her patients and their well being. I am so thankful for her knowledge and professionalism.

Dr. Pengel and her staff have given our son excellent medical care and advice over the past four years. I highly recommend Dr. Pengel and her practice.

Mother of patient

Dr. Pengel made my daughter feel reassured that everything was going to be okay. She gave us an explanation of her injury in terms that we both could understand along with clear, concise instructions on what we could do to help her heal faster. We had already been to 2 other providers that looked at my daughter's injury and made us feel uncertain of her prognosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Pengel!

Dr. Pengel is great. She explained it all well and recommended us to another great doctor for my daughter arm surgery! Thank you Dr. Pengel!

We had a great experience with Dr. Pengel at Rocky Mtn Ped Ortho. I am so glad we didn't go to an adult orthopedic surgeon for our 14 year old, who likely would have operated to fix his broken and displaced clavicle. Kids are so different when it comes to bones and a really good pediatric orthopedic doctor is absolutely necessary.

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Pengel spent plenty of time explaining my sons x-rays and making recommendations for recovery. I was VERY impressed with her bedside manner and would have no reservations about sending others to her !