Dr. Kimberly A Petruso Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly A Petruso?

Horrible

Dr. Petruso made me wait forever and made me come back way to often if I didn't want to take prescriptions than she said she couldn't treat me. Talked down to me as if she was way over me. Really lacking in relating to people.

I went to see Dr. Petruso 2 years ago with c/o a possible thyroid issue. Lab tests were done and I was never told they were abnormal and should have had my condition addressed. No follow up on abnormal labs. Poor bedside manner, she had me crying when I stated I knew something was wrong with me.

Was told:"I'm a numbers doctor, if the numbers are alright, I won't change anything" despite telling her I felt unwell. Would never go to her again. For her calling my refills in, changing nothing, not resolving my issues, and spending 8 minutes with me, I paid $125.

Mr Norman Musgrave

Dr Petruso is a first rate doctor.She has looked after my wife and me for 9 years. I have recommended her to friends.

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Petruso for over 10 years. She's an excellent doctor. She treats you like a person, not a dollar amount. I have recommended her to many friends.