The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Kelly
Dr. Kimberly Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND, with other offices in Grand Forks, ND and Fargo, ND (and 3 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with First Care Medical Services, MeritCare and Innovis Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Kelly has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Kelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
First Care Medical Services
Fargo Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Essentia Health Fargo
29 Years Experience
University of North Dakota
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kimberly Kelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.