Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Rossi
Dr. Kimberly Rossi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Rossi is affiliated with Thomas Memorial Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center and Washington Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Rossi has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 23
Scheduled appointment for lump on back of my neck. Dr. Rossi referred me to Dr. Wood for opinion (plastic surgeon...thank you God). She did, however, see a small mole on my back that she THOUGHT was very suspicious. She scheduled an appointment to have the mole removed. I was at CAMC so I thought I was getting a top-notch doctor and I trusted her opinion. Wow! Big disappointment!! She made a 2 to 2 1/2 inch incision to remove the tiny 1/4-inch "mole." She put inside stitches and outside stitches so I guess she went pretty deep. The mole was non-cancerous. I know have a huge scar on my back with huge stitch marks. I called other dermatologists offices to ask if it was normal procedure to just cut out a mole without first doing a biopsy. ALL said at their office, they ALWAYS biopsy first. I feel sad and very dumb that I allowed this doctor to dupe me. PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR OR AT LEAST GET A SECOND OPINION. I wish I could upload a picture of the gross scar that could have been avoided had she biopsied it first I have learned a lesson.
Dr. Rossi has been caring for our family for several years. She has discovered and treated a number of skin cancers including one that was a malignant melanoma. It was removed and all is well. Her staff is extraordinary and wait times are usually short. Dr. Rossi is professional, thorough and very caring.
Dr. Rossi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Charleston Area Medical Center
Washington Hospital Center
Thomas Memorial Hospital
19 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Kimberly Rossi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKimberly A Rossi MD, 3100 Maccorkle Ave SE, Charleston, WV
Dr. Kimberly Rossi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.