Dr. Kimberly S Rutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly S Rutter?

Amazing Doc

Dr. Rutter is an Angel, she is amazing and care deeply for her patients. I've has 2 surgeries done by her and when I opened my eyes after surgery she is the first person I saw standing there. She came to see me 2 to 3 times a day and actually put her hands on me, not just ask me questions and walk away. Her bedside manners are amazing!!

Prior to seeing Dr. Rutter, I had been seeing the same doctor for 15 years. You would think after 15 years a doctor would recognize me and know a little about my health, instead of asking me 3 times within 15 minutes if I had any allergies. Dr. Rutter is different, she takes the time to review my chart, listen to my concerns, and give me good advice. She seems genuinely interested in my concerns which is exactly what I was looking for in a doctor. Highly recommend!